DOWNLOAD OUR EB-5 GUIDE
To speak with a U.S. Licensed EB-5 Attorney, and for our EB-5 Guide, cost breakdown and selection of available EB-5 projects, please enquire today.
EB-5 projects with no Indian waitlist and expedited processing are available.
The EB-5 Investor Visa enables you and your family to qualify for a U.S. Green Card without having to set up and manage a business. By investing $800,000 into a qualifying investment, you have the security of a U.S. Green Card without repeated visa applications.
As EB-5 specialists with 100% approvals on all applications since our first in 2015, our role is to assist you throughout the entire application process, from the initial legal work to obtaining a Permanent U.S. Greencard.
- $800,000 Investment into qualifying project of your choice
- Rural Projects available with expedited processing and no Indian waitlist
- Partial investment possible – get in touch to find out how
- Green Cards for Investor, Spouse and Children under 21 years old
- The right to live, work, study or set up a business anywhere in the U.S.
- Children have full access to the U.S. educational system
- Long established U.S. government program, created in 1990
- EB-5 just reauthorized with updated compliance improvements
- Citizenship/U.S. passport option after 5 years.
From that first telephone conversation with Peter it was like re-connecting with an old school mate. Since then he has been very helpful and very prompt in responding to all my inquiries & providing priceless guidance all the way.
Residency First have indeed carved a niche for themselves as far as the EB-5 Visa process is concerned. It’s been a great pleasure working with them.
Through my experience with Residency First I found that they concentrated on every little concern of mine providing perfect solutions. They are very well experienced with EB-5 process and can provide the best advice. Peter and Nick have very good followup and they were always available to discuss my concerns regardless time zone differences and weekends. I really do appreciate their work and would recommend working with them.
We highly recommend Residency First for anyone wanting to apply for a US green card through the EB5 process. The team is thorough, efficient and friendly – we couldn’t have asked for a better combination! Helped us turn around the entire EB5 application in less than 2 weeks.
Nick and Residency First offered a brilliant service to help me prepare to move my family to the US….unbelievably it is easier than applying for some visas to go on holiday, the paperwork is not overwhelming and Nick holds your hand throughout the process……Nick’s communication was always excellent and he has provided excellent referrals to accountants and lawyers to assist with all aspects of the move. I would whole heartily recommend Nick to anyone contemplating the US, and it is a pleasure to deal with a really honest efficient person.
Nick has guided us with our EB5 applications. He manages the process really well, is responsive and always available to discuss. He made the process so easy.
Residency First Advisers offers a selection of high quality EB-5 qualifying projects. To learn about available projects, please get in contact today.
EB-5 VISA REQUIREMENTS
Residency First has become the leading provider of EB-5 applications India, HK, Singapore and the Middle East. With a 100% approval on all adjudicated EB-5 applications, we have successfully assisted many families in achieving their goal of becoming a U.S. Resident through the EB-5 immigrant investor program.
Whether it’s to provide children with the best education and job prospects or to relocate the entire family, the EB-5 immigrant investor program allows investors and their immediate families to become U.S. Green Card holders when investing in the U.S. Economy.
- The investor must invest a minimum of $800,000
- The investor must provide proof that the funds were legally obtained
- The investment must be ‘at risk,’ as all investment is.
- The investor, and any family, must not have any criminal record
- Any children must be under the age of 21, at the time of application