DOWNLOAD OUR EB-5 GUIDE
For our EB-5 Guide, example cost breakdown and selection of available EB-5 projects, please enquire today. Rural projects with no waitlist and expedited processing are available. The EB-5 Investor Visa enables you and your family to qualify for a U.S. Green Card without having to set up and manage a business. By investing $800,000 into a qualifying investment, you have the security of a U.S. Green Card without repeated visa applications.
As EB-5 specialists with 100% approvals on all applications since our first in 2015, our role is to assist you throughout the application process to obtaining a U.S. Greencard.
- $800,000 Investment into qualifying project of your choice
- Rural Projects available with expedited processing and no waitlist
- Partial investment possible – get in touch to find out how
- Green Cards for Investor, Spouse and Children under 21 years old
- The right to live, work, study or set up a business anywhere in the U.S.
- Children have full access to the U.S. educational system
- Long established U.S. government program, created in 1990
- EB-5 just reauthorized with updated compliance improvements
- Citizenship/U.S. passport option after 5 years.
While applying for an EB-5 visa, Nick and his team were super helpful. At a time when we were overwhelmed with the requirements, they broke it down for us and helped us navigate the process perfectly.
I used the services of Residency First for the Eb-5 visa program. RI was extremely helpful in all the key aspects of Eb5: Identifying the regional center, selecting the suitable investment opportunity/project, coordinating with the regional center and the legal firm, filing of the Eb5 I-526 application… I strongly recommend anyone evaluating an Eb5 visa to connect Residency First.
Residency First was transparent and were well experienced to guide us through the entire process, which can be quite arduous. They were forthcoming with various options and indeed were well informed and connected to ensure our dialogue with the right contact at both the LLC and the legal teams. Indeed a pleasure to have dealt with them and would strongly advocate them for any requirement on the said EB5 immigration process.
Having decided to make an investment to facilitate US immigration through the EB5 program, we identified the US Immigration Fund -NY, LLC as the regional centre and the 101 Murray Street Project to invest in. An investment in a project specially under the EB 5 program is complex both in terms of assessing project risks and in understanding the immigration related process. Residency First assisted us through this and the communication and documentation was clear, efficient and quick. Would recommend their services and projects without hesitation to others following a similar path to ours.
I must firstly acknowledge the patience and availability that Peter showed during my investment process, he adequately broke down every step to my understanding and sincerely communicated with me about issues of concern. We were online even after hours to address my concern. Thanks Peter,
Thanks Residency First. Nice doing business with you.
Residency First Advisers offers a selection of high quality EB-5 qualifying projects. To learn about available projects, please get in contact today.
EB-5 VISA REQUIREMENTS
Residency First has become the leading provider of EB-5 applications India, HK, Singapore and the Middle East. With a 100% approval on all adjudicated EB-5 applications, we have successfully assisted many families in achieving their goal of becoming a U.S. Resident through the EB-5 immigrant investor program.
Whether it’s to provide children with the best education and job prospects or to relocate the entire family, the EB-5 immigrant investor program allows investors and their immediate families to become U.S. Green Card holders when investing in the U.S. Economy.
- The investor must invest a minimum of $800,000
- The investor must provide proof that the funds were legally obtained
- The investment must be ‘at risk,’ as all investment is.
- The investor, and any family, must not have any criminal record
- Any children must be under the age of 21, at the time of application